UNIGE - Partnership Collaboration Awards (PCA)
The USyd-UNIGE Partnership Collaboration Awards have been established to facilitate and support joint initiatives that will strengthen the two universities’ strategic priorities as well as develop multi-disciplinary cutting-edge research to create academic and societal impact.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit funding proposals for innovative and sustainable programs built around collaborative research linking USyd and UNIGE.
- Proposals for learning and teaching initiatives may also be considered if included as part of a larger collaborative research proposal.
- The funding scheme is not limited to a specific academic field and the proposals can be either focused on one discipline or be of interdisciplinary character. However, in view of the common goals of the partner universities to strengthen their joint expertise on sustainability, specific attention will be given to proposals covering such issues. Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings
- Proposals should include a long-term plan for engagement that includes leveraging external funding and publication outputs.
- Preference will be given to teams which include PhD or masters by research students, postdocs, Early and Mid-Career Researchers (EMCR) and researchers on Sabbatical Leave rather than simply one-to-one research projects. Projects which are multidisciplinary in nature are encouraged.
In this round, up to five proposals will be funded (each with two Chief Investigators; one from USyd and one from UNIGE). Each successful proposal may receive up to the equivalent of AUD 20,000 from each university for a total of AUD 40,000.Guidelines